SpotHero is seeking an Associate Product Manager who will be foundational in building our consumer experience. SpotHero’s product and design teams work hand-in hand, driving decisions through careful analysis of both qualitative and quantitative research.
Our product management team works hard to take the complicated, offline world of parking and turn it into a seamless digital experience for our customers that is nothing short of breathtaking to our customers. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Assist in the research, ideation, and creation of SpotHero’s overall consumer product roadmap.
- Own a segment of the consumer product as your own and support the vision and strategy behind it.
- Assist in product launches across our consumer team(s) with both internal and external partners.
- Analyze results from A/B/C tests for a variety of metrics including retention, conversion, and purchasing frequency. Given the results, decide what needs to happen next.
- Bring insights from your product’s data and analytics to inform decision-making across user experience, design, and your product vision.
- Define and analyze qualitative and quantitative data that drives the success of our products.
- Team up with other product managers to realize a shared vision for user growth and retention.
- Building a high-quality product with a team of top-notch engineers where you are expected to ship software regularly and have fun while doing it!
- Passionate about building great experiences for customers both online and offline.
- Familiar with digital consumer trends in either iOS or Android native mobile platforms.
- Love rolling up your sleeves and talking to customers, out in the field, a lot!
- Great at reasoning, logic, and critical thinking. Bring those and we’ll help you get better at the mechanics of being a product manager.
- 1-2 years experience working in a technology-first company
- Experience bringing a project from an idea to reality
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and verbal & written communication skills.
- Degree in Computer Science or Design degree a plus but not necessary
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Companyzaeeuqaxrwuybbuwdavye by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
Steps to apply:
- Please include your portfolio (optional), linkedin profile, and links to any project that represent your skill set. We love seeing work that you’ve loved working on.