Scan from mobile device or
Millennium Park Garage
Chicago, IL 60601
Rental ID: 18094413
Chicago, IL 60601
Location Access Hours:This facility is open 24/7.
Getting There:Millennium Park - Columbus Entry: Enter this location at 5 S Columbus. The entrance is located on Columbus between Monroe and Randolph. Look for the blue signs stating "Millennium Garages" positioned over the ramp entrance. When you pull into the ramp, follow the signs that say "Millennium Park Garage." Please be sure to enter the facility labeled "Millennium Park" (NOT Lakeside), or your reservation will not be accepted.
LOWER LEVEL - Via Michigan Avenue: You may also enter this facility at the intersections of Lower Columbus Ave and Lower Randolph.
1. From the intersection of Michigan Ave. and E. South Water St., head east on E. South Water St. into the "Illinois Center Tunnel" (please use the far right lane).
2. Continue heading east on E. South Water St. until you reach the first stop sign, and make a right onto lower N. Stetson.
3. Continue driving on Stetson for 1 block, and make a left at the stop sign onto lower E Lake St.
4. Continue driving east on Lake until you reach the stop light at Columbus.
5. Make a hard right onto the "down ramp" at Columbus, and the garage entrance will be directly in front of you.
Your reservation will only be accepted at the Millennium Park Garage. Please make sure to follow the signs for Millennium Park Garage
Things You Should Know:
- This facility does NOT allow in/out privileges. You CANNOT enter & exit more than once.
- Height Restriction: 6' 8"
- For all reservation changes, please allow 15 minutes for updates to take effect.
- This is an underground garage. You may have poor service or no service on your mobile phone. Please consider bringing a print-out of the parking pass (not required!) or taking a screenshot of the bar code from your mobile parking pass to avoid connection issues while redeeming
- Your reservation will only be accepted at the MILLENNIUM PARK GARAGE. Please make sure to follow the signs for Millennium Park Garage
- The Millennium Park garage offers shuttle service for Bears games at Soldier Field and Navy Pier:
Pick up/drop off at Millennium Park Garage lower Randolph (Level 2.5).
Security and garage directional signage to guide fans through Millennium Park Garage to shuttle area.
For Bears Games:
Shuttles begin 4hrs. prior to each game and 2hrs. after the end of the game.
The shuttles run, on the average, every 20 minutes.
Pick up/drop off at 18th Street (the turnaround) at Soldier Field.
ADA shuttles available-same pickup/drop off at MPG and pick up/drop off at Gate 10 right at the stadium
For Navy Pier:
Shuttles run continuously on the following schedule:
January - March 31st: 10 am - 10 pm Saturday; 10 am - 7 pm Sunday
April 1st - May 31st: 10 am - 10 pm Saturday; 10 am - 8 pm Sunday
June 1st - September 5th: 10 am - 10 pm Sunday-Tuesday, & Thursday; 10 am -10:30 pm Wednesday; 10 am - midnight Friday; 10 am - 12:30 am Saturday
Please note the shuttle at this location runs between the garage and Soldier Field for Bears games only.
Follow the signs for Millennium Park Garage, your reservation will not be accepted at any other facility.
Pull a ticket when you enter. Do not lose this ticket, you will need it to exit. If you lose your ticket, you will be charged a lost ticket fee.
You may park anywhere that doesn't say reserved.
When exiting, insert the ticket you pulled into the machine. Scan the barcode from your SpotHero parking pass at the box with the red flashing lights.
The gate will open and you're free to go!
View your reservation on our mobile app!