Scan from mobile device or
Aon Center Garage
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (708) 248-0622
Rental ID: CP7802577253
Chicago, IL 60601
Location Access Hours:This facility is open 24/7.
Getting There:The entrance to this facility is on the lower level of Lake St. GPS is unreliable in the lower levels (underground) of Chicago, please refer to the directions below:
Enter this location at 386 E (lower) Lake St. This is the entrance address for the Aon Center (200 E Randolph) garage on lower Lake St. (underground). This location is operated by SP+.
Access From N Michigan Ave: At the intersection of N Michigan Ave. and E Wacker PLACE, head east down E South Water St. In one block, the road will lead underground, (easiest route is the FAR RIGHT LANE), following the green sign labelled "To Columbus Dr. & Parking." Continue following E South Water St. east and you will come to a stop sign. Make a right at the stop sign onto Lower E. Stetson and follow for one block until you reach a stop sign at the intersection of Stetson and Lake. Make a left onto Lake, and you will find the garage entrance a couple hundred feet in front of you, on the right. Look for the black sign reading "Aon Center Parking".
Access From the South Via Columbus: From the intersection of Columbus/Monroe, take Columbus Dr north towards E Randolph St. Continue traveling north on Columbus through the intersection of Lower Columbus and Lower Randolph, and you will now be underground in the lower level of Chicago. Continue north on Lower Columbus once you have passed Randolph St., and take your first left turn onto Lower E Lake St. Follow Lower E Lake St. for 1/2 block and you will see the garage immediately on your left. Look for the black sign reading "Aon Center Parking".
Things You Should Know:
- This facility does NOT allow in/out privileges. You CANNOT enter & exit more than once.
- Height Restriction: 6' 5"
- The scanner for this facility may be difficult to use if you have a plus sized mobile phone. Please consider bringing a print-out of the parking pass to fold and insert into the scanner window. We are so sorry for the inconvenience, please call SpotHero Customer Support if you have any questions, ph#312-566-7768.
- ALL VEHICLES parking at this facility are subject to search upon entry. You may be asked to provide identification as well. If you do not wish to fulfill these requirements, you will be denied entry. Contact SpotHero Customer Support with any questions.
- PEDESTRIAN ENTRY is not permitted at the lower Lake St. entrance (vehicle entrance). Please use the Aon Center lobby off Randolph St. for pedestrian access. Pedestrian entrance access is available 24/7. NO bicycles or non-service pets are allowed through the office lobby. You must load/unload these items into your vehicle off site
- For all reservation changes, please allow 15 minutes for updates to take effect.
Scan your QR Code at entrance gate. DO NOT enlarge the QR code. Insert the QR code into the scanner shelf on the bottom left side of the machine.
2You may park anywhere that doesn't say "Reserved".
Scan your QR Code at exit gate. DO NOT use the self-pay kiosk and DO NOT enlarge the QR code. Insert the QR code into the scanner shelf on the bottom left side of the machine at exit gate.
4The gate will open and you're free to go!
View your reservation on our mobile app!