Scan from mobile device or
Aon Center Parking Garage
Chicago, IL 60601
Phone: (773) 415-9441
Rental ID: CP5460210610
Location Access Hours:This facility is open 24/7.
Getting There:For the best GPS navigation experience, please enter “Aon Center Garage” as your destination in the Waze Mobile App.
The entrance to this facility is on the lower level of Lake St. GPS is unreliable in the lower levels (underground) of Chicago, please refer to the directions below:
Enter this location at 386 E (lower) Lake St. This is the entrance address for the Aon Center (200 E Randolph) garage on lower Lake St. (underground). This location is operated by SP+.
Access From N Michigan Ave: At the intersection of N Michigan Ave. and E Wacker PLACE, head east down E South Water St. In one block, the road will lead underground, (easiest route is the FAR RIGHT LANE), following the green sign labelled "To Columbus Dr. & Parking." Continue following E South Water St. east and you will come to a stop sign. Make a right at the stop sign onto Lower E. Stetson and follow for one block until you reach a stop sign at the intersection of Stetson and Lake. Make a left onto Lake, and you will find the garage entrance a couple hundred feet in front of you, on the right. Look for the black sign reading "Aon Center Parking".
Access From the South Via Columbus: From the intersection of Columbus/Monroe, take Columbus Dr north towards E Randolph St. Continue traveling north on Columbus through the intersection of Lower Columbus and Lower Randolph, and you will now be underground in the lower level of Chicago. Continue north on Lower Columbus once you have passed Randolph St., and take your first left turn onto Lower E Lake St. Follow Lower E Lake St. for 1/2 block and you will see the garage immediately on your left. Look for the black sign
reading "Aon Center Parking".
Things You Should Know:
- This facility does NOT allow in/out privileges. You CANNOT enter & exit more than once.
- Height Restriction: 6' 5"
- The scanner for this facility may be difficult to use if you have a plus sized mobile phone. Please consider bringing a print-out of the parking pass to fold and insert into the scanner window. We are so sorry for the inconvenience, please call SpotHero Customer Support if you have any questions, ph#312-566-7768.
- ALL VEHICLES parking at this facility are subject to search upon entry. You may be asked to provide identification as well. If you do not wish to fulfill these requirements, you will be denied entry. Contact SpotHero Customer Support with any questions.
- PEDESTRIAN ENTRY is not permitted at the lower Lake St. entrance (vehicle entrance). Please use the Aon Center lobby off Randolph St. for pedestrian access. Pedestrian entrance access is available 24/7. NO bicycles or non-service pets are allowed through the office lobby. You must load/unload these items into your vehicle off site
- If the self-park spaces are full, please checkin with the valet attendant on Level 4. Your vehicle will be valeted free of charge and keys will be held by the valet attendant.
- The entrance to this facility is "pressure activated", if the garage door is closed upon arrival, please pull close to the garage door and the gate will lift.
- Reminder: Reservations are time sensitive. You may not enter the facility earlier than your reservation start time or later than your reservation end time. Doing so will be subject to paying an additional fee upon exit.
Scan your QR Code at entrance gate at or after your reservation start time. DO NOT enlarge the QR code. Insert the QR code into the scanner shelf on the bottom left side of the machine. Entering the garage before your start time will result in an extra charge upon exit.
You may park anywhere that doesn't say "Reserved".
If the self-park spaces are full, please check in with the valet attendant on Level 4. Your vehicle will be valeted free of charge and keys will be held by the valet attendant.
Scan your QR Code at exit gate before your reservation end time. DO NOT use the self-pay kiosk and DO NOT enlarge the QR code. Insert the QR code into the scanner shelf on the bottom left side of the machine at exit gate. Exiting the garage later than your reservation end time will result in an extra charge upon exit.
4The gate will open and you're free to go!
View your reservation on our mobile app!