Scan from mobile device or
Grand Plaza - Garage
Enter At: 29 West Ohio Street
Chicago, IL 60654
Chicago, IL 60654
Wed, Jan 16th
Thu, Jan 17th
Rental ID: EMISP0018835910
Location Access Hours:This facility is open 24/7.
Questions or Changes? Our Customer Heroes are here to guide you. (844) 243-SPOT (7768)
SpotHero Hours Daily, 6am – 11pm CST
Getting There:Enter this location at 29 W Ohio. This is the garage for the Grand Plaza. This is an LAZ Parking Facility on the South side of Ohio just before State. The closest intersection is State and Ohio. Please keep in mind that this is Grand Plaza parking, NOT Millennium Center parking.
You may also enter this facility from Grand Ave., a one-way street going west. Entrance is on the north side of Grand Ave, between N. State and N. Dearborn St., look for the "Grand Plaza Self Park" sign above the entrance. The pedestrian entrances are at 545 N Dearborn and 540 N State.
Things You Should Know:
- This facility does NOT allow in/out privileges. You CANNOT enter & exit more than once.
- Height Restriction: 6' 8"
- Please be mindful of your scheduled parking times. If you arrive early, or stay later than your SpotHero reservation time period, you will have to call for attendant assistance at the exit gate. You will not be able to scan out, and you will be charged for the additional time you have parked
- For all reservation changes, please allow 15 minutes for updates to take effect.
- If you overstay your reservation, you will have to pay the operator directly.
- The pedestrian entrances are at 545 N Dearborn and 540 N State.
How To Redeem
1Scan your QR Code at the box with the red flashing lights. Hold the QR code about 2 inches away from the reader and the gate will open.
2You may park anywhere that doesn't say "Reserved".
3When exiting, scan your QR Code again at the box with the red flashing lights.
4The gate will open and you're free to go!
View your reservation on our mobile app!