SpotHero is seeking a summer Sales Analytics Intern to support our day-to-day sales functions. Our ideal candidate is a number-loving, data-driven individual who is excited about SpotHero and entrepreneurship as a whole. In this internship, you’ll have the opportunity to improve our sales strategy by developing actionable insights through data analysis. This is an incredible opportunity to contribute to and learn from one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies!
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Work directly with the Sales Team to increase revenue by market, neighborhood, and/or location.
- Assist with monthly and annual projections based on sales data.
- Construct high impact analytics reports for our regions, streamlining processes and making us run more efficiently.
- Build and execute individual performance trackers for sales goals.
- Develop data visualization skills and practice storytelling with data and creating client-facing deliverables.
- Solve problems that put your flexibility, curiosity, and organizational skills to the test.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Diligent. You are extremely detailed oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily. You thrive in environments where you have little direction and can deliver exceptional results.
- Curious. Learning about new things is part of what drives your ambition.
What you bring:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program or a recent college graduate.
- Minimum 3.3 GPA required. All majors welcome, business, economics, or math majors preferred.
- Passionate about SpotHero’s mission and eager to contribute to a fast-growing tech company.
- Strong Excel and analytics background. Proficient with PowerPoint.
What we are offering:
- 12 week paid summer internship.
- Casual dress code and fun work environment.
- Fun perks like catered lunches and SpotHero swag.
- Ownership of your projects, contributing meaningful work to the company.
- Work collaboratively with small teams, gaining hands-on, applicable real world experience.
- An incredible opportunity to get involved with a successful Chicago based tech company.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.