SpotHero is seeking a “dyed in the wool” analytics-driven Senior Product Manager who will be foundational in building out new Products. We marry the craft of User Research, both qualitative and quantitative, with amazing fast paced execution to form the best Product & Design team around.
Our product management team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day to create an experience for our customers that strives to be nothing short of breathtaking. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead the research, ideation, and creation of Vision, Roadmap, and backlog for our Consumer product(s).
- Improving conversion, retention, and purchasing frequencies of our customers
- Launch new products into our Marketplace that make our core offering better
- Partner with UX Design, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales to deliver the best product for our customers, partners, and internal team.
- Champion and lead growth optimizations that will maximize product performance.
- Create innovative products and features that leverage our unique position in a multi-sided marketplace.
- Glean insights about our users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- A “dyed in the wool” analytics-driven Product Manager. Nothing excites you more than improving conversion, retention, and purchasing frequencies.
- A researcher, fond of: planning and moderating usability tests, A/B testing, site surveys. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Fluent in communication and comfortable working with engineering and design teams.
- Have exceptional organizational skills, possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in an e-commerce based consumer product (if not, still apply and convince us you’re a great fit).
- Deep experience in both iOS & Android native mobile platforms.
- You can function as “full stack” and are able to form anything from Vision to roadmap to backlog.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web CompanyTop Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
Steps to apply:
Please include any GitHub account, LinkedIn profile, and (especially) any project that you’re particularly proud of. We love seeing work that others loved working on.