Have you ever wondered why you couldn’t find and pay for parking while using your native maps app on your phone? What about while using the features of your car's infotainment system? Come lead SpotHero’s mobility product development team to partner with those companies and make it happen!!
SpotHero is seeking a seasoned platform & partnership product manager to build out our large partnership product. You'll work with our executive team, business development team and technology team to build partnership products & integrations for the world's leading tech and mobility companies.
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead the research, ideation, and creation of vision, roadmap, and backlog for our Parking Mobility Platform.
- Work with the top mobility partners (e.g. navigation, rideshare, voice, connected car, etc.) to build out the most seamless experience, so no one ever has to think about parking again.
- Work closely with business development from partner engagement through partner integration delivery and support.
- Identify the platform products to be built, to address the market/partner needs (API, SDK, virtual assistant integrations, web/mobile widgets, etc).
- Work closely with SpotHero Labs team on transforming how cars access gated garages and ungated surface lots.
- You crave massive, complex problems, with solutions that span technology and partnerships, in a 100+ year old industry.
- You care deeply about a user’s experience in the world, not just in an app. We’re on a mission to get everyone where they want to go with ease.
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with some of that being in a highly technical environment. Or, you’ve been doing lots of stuff that align well to what we need.
- You have experience navigating a very wide industry, and have the ability to strategically segment it, and build a vision around the different segments, with differing levels of priority.
- You are adept at nailing super important conversations with executives at unicorn mobility companies.
- You are able to craft and present a compelling (sellable) strategy that excites our teams here and the teams we are partnering with.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.