SpotHero is seeking a Senior Product Manager who will be foundational in building out new Products. We marry the craft of User Research, both qualitative and quantitative, with amazing fast paced execution to form the best Product & Design team around.
Our product management team solves incredibly hard problems each and every day to create an experience for our customers that strives to be nothing short of breathtaking. We have incredibly high standards, especially when it comes to our team.
Who we are: SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Lead the research, ideation, and creation of Vision, Roadmap, and backlog for a product suite.
- This can include products focusing on the Customer side of our marketplace.
- This could include product focusing on the Operator side of our marketplace.
- Or anything in between!
- Launch new products into our Marketplace that make our core offering better
- Partner with UX Design, Marketing, Engineering, and Sales to deliver the best product for our customers, partners, and internal team.
- Champion and lead growth optimizations that will maximize product performance.
- Create innovative products and features that leverage our unique position in a multi-sided marketplace.
- Glean insights about our users from qualitative and quantitative research.
- Formulate and test hypotheses based on user research and behavioral analytics.
- An analytics-driven Product Manager. Nothing excites you more than improving conversion, retention, and purchasing frequencies.
- You appreciate the fine details of how marketplaces provide value and can help others understand them.
- A researcher, fond of: planning and moderating usability tests, A/B testing, site surveys. You’ll need to interpret results and surface learnings to the organization.
- Fluent in communication and comfortable working with engineering and design teams.
- Have exceptional organizational skills, possessing strong presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Key Attributes:
- A Curious and Hungry Learner
- A Problem Finder
- Able to collaborate
- You own your work
- 5+ years of experience in an e-commerce based consumer product (if not, still apply and convince us you’re a great fit).
- Experience in both iOS & Android native mobile platforms (this is a nice to have).
- You can function as “full stack” and are able to create anything from a vision to roadmap to backlog of stories.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized by Time Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018, ranks highly on Built In Chicago’s 100 Best Places To Work In Chicago in 2019, and recognized for Diversity & Inclusion initiatives!
Steps to apply:
Please include any, LinkedIn profile and (especially) any project that you’re particularly proud of. We love seeing work that others loved working on.
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US. Unfortunately, the company is unable to support sponsorships at this time.