SpotHero is looking for a seasoned, self-starting, entrepreneurial individual with a proven record of exceeding sales targets to be a sales leader for SpotHero for Business, one of our newest products. As a Business Account Manager, you will be responsible for communicating the value of SpotHero for Business to prospects with the goal of getting new business off the ground. You’ll have the opportunity to mentor and train other team members educating them on corporate travel and sales best-practices.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What is SpotHero for Business? SpotHero for Business is a suite of new products designed to help corporate travelers park for work without the work. As a “startup within a startup” SpotHero for Business has helped over 600 companies save money on their travel budgets. As a member of this innovative team, you will have a direct impact on shaping the success of a new business unit at SpotHero.
What will you do?
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for SpotHero for Business products and solutions.
- Serve as a corporate travel expert for the SpotHero for Business Team to learn from.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business.
- Leverage current relationships in the corporate travel ecosystem to grow SpotHero for Business.
- Present, negotiate, and close deals with senior leadership at Fortune 500 companies in addition to medium sized companies.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from qualified customer engagement to closed sales.
- Develop strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values and vision for the future.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy, as we introduce enhancements to existing solutions and/or release new products.
- Focused- you have goals and a powerful work ethic
- Consultative- you enjoy solution-based sales methodology
- Personable- you enjoy attending networking and team events to build networks
- Competitive- you like a challenge and to win
- Persistent - you manage rejection well but don’t let the word “No” get in your way
- 1-2 years of successful B2B sales experience, preferably within corporate travel, with an emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience prospecting and cold-calling on key decision makers and executives
- Energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce is a plus)
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS is a plus
- Bachelors Degree preferred
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Companyzaeeuqaxrwuybbuwdavye by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.