SpotHero is seeking a talented Designer to join the SpotHero’s marketing team. You will enhance SpotHero’s advertising creative on the website and across multiple channels. You will also be a multidisciplinary designer, skilled in many types of media, including but not limited to: imagery, and video. In addition, have a solid understanding of how to leverage visual design towards business objectives with en eye toward improving consumer interaction with assets.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do:
- Develop fresh new campaign ideas together with visuals and prototypes that will enhance messaging and/or consumer engagement and improve marketing KPIs.
- Enhance and/or develop new creative for marketing programs including: CRM (Email and Push Notifications); Display advertising; and video. Video production experience is a plus. Candidates without video production experience may manage outside suppliers for such work.
- Contribute to and comply with brand standards and work with SpotHero’s Product Development teams on landing page and other marketing-driven development efforts.
- Collaborate with other SpotHero creative resources, product development, marketing and business channels, public relations, and other relevant consumer-facing resources to ensure a compelling and consistent overall consumer brand presentation.
- Own your work including the use of all necessary tools, end-to-end preparation of files and transfer, coordination of suppliers and stakeholders.
- Skilled. You've designed in a fast-paced, creative environment before, you know the tools.
- Fast and Flexible. You understand that often you will need to work on tight deadlines and are confident in your ability to communicate and compromise with stakeholders in order to get the job done.
- Self Starter. You can work proactively with creative ownership.
- Collaboration. You understand how to give and take feedback, solicit input and context for each of your projects and you communicate effectively.
- A strong understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines and principles, including branding, typography, iconography, composition, and color
- 2 - 3 years of creative experience at a consumer brand, tech company or agency
- Hands on experience with the management of a consumer brand
- Experience managing freelancer and/or contract work as needed to fill team gaps.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as a Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.