SpotHero is looking for an amazing Technical Recruiter to help us build our engineering and product management teams! Our ideal candidate has successfully recruited at tech startups and is excited to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic person to become the next member of our People Team.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of the hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace. Although we're the leader in the marketplace, we are just getting started as we help drive the next phase of mobility.
What will you do?
- Take ownership of full lifecycle recruitment for our technical candidates across our referral, active outreach, inbound sourcing and community engagement programs.
- Lead a memorable recruitment experience with a drive for making the candidate experience better than ever.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations.
- Proactively collaborate and calibrate with hiring managers and the recruiting team to ensure a positive interviewer experience.
- Track and understand relevant metrics for your activity and pipeline and actively share your progress.
- Partner with hiring managers to drive clear job descriptions and clear position requirements.
- Proactively contribute to improving Recruiting at SpotHero - with real time feedback on specific candidates, but also by providing useful suggestions for improvement.
- Represent SpotHero at external recruiting events, coordinate tech meet-ups and join us in our commitment to diversity and inclusion and creating a SpotHero where everyone belongs.
- Detail oriented. You are exceptionally organized and have incredible time management skills – you never let anything slip through the cracks!
- Reliable. People will be counting on you to make things happen.
- Dynamic. You're as charismatic as they come. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
- A strong communicator. Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding and enable you to clearly articulate ideas to anyone and everyone who crosses your path.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- 3+ years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter within a technical recruiting capacity
- Technology knowledge (different coding languages/technical stacks/terminology)
- Startup experience is a huge plus
- Well-rounded and diverse experience in identification and engagement of top technical talent
- Proven interviewing skills. You know what to ask and how to ask it in order to properly assess talent.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, attention to detail, and highly organized
- Interested in SpotHero’s mission and contributing to our success
- Experience using an ATS – Greenhouse experience is a plus!
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (of course...we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.