SpotHero is looking for dynamic CRM Specialist who loves innovating in email marketing. Are you looking to grow your career by taking a brand to the next level? If so, SpotHero is looking for you. We’re hiring a CRM Specialist to join our growing Marketing team. You will increase lifetime value and repeat rates of SpotHero customers through various marketing channels.
Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do:
- Own CRM campaign implementation in Braze for email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging.
- Strong focus on email marketing.
- Write copy that is clear, concise and on-brand for campaigns including those related to promotions, lifestyle, and product marketing.
- Understand SpotHero user attributes and leverage them to build segmented audiences.
- Manage set-up, testing and quality assurance for campaigns.
- Measure, analyze, report on, and work to establish and align key metrics, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate and revenue with company objectives.
- Participate in campaign planning sessions, keeping up to date on email best practices and bring new ideas to the table.
- Work with Marketing leadership to develop a 1-2 year roadmap for CRM.
- Manage stakeholders with competing priorities and points of view.
Who you are:
- A CRM professional. You have experience building CRM programs and deepening relationships with customers through email and mobile communication.
- Creative. You always have the next idea or a better way to express something.
- Collaborative. You work well in a team environment, but you are also a terrific independent contributor.
- Inquisitive. You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Tenacious. You are naturally curious and hungry to find “Game Changers” that move the needle; you embrace the unknown.
- Deadline-driven. Lots on your plate and not a lot of time? No problem. You prioritize and execute like a pro without any slip-ups.
What you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, PR, or a related field, or equivalent hands-on experience.
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Experience with CRM/Marketing Automation systems, Braze preferred.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Strong customer-facing writing skills.
Nice to Haves:
- Working understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Liquid Templating Language or other scripting experience a plus.
- Familiarity with databases and APIs a plus.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Flexible WFH arrangements - We know these are uncertain times and our employees’ health & safety is number one. Employees will be able to work in a remote capacity through 2020. We will continue to evaluate this fluid situation and adjust our plans as necessary.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A company that cares about its employees’ unique backgrounds. From Employee Resource Groups to Unconscious Bias Trainings, we want each and every employee to feel like SpotHero is a place where they can bring their whole selves to work.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.