SpotHero is looking for dynamic Internal Operations Specialist who will implement changes to the catalog of data listed on SpotHero’s online platform with a high rate of accuracy while maintaining established service-level agreement. They will coordinate with external partners to clarify inputs and build out parking spots on our back-end and gather data to support supply operations.
Who we are
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you will do
- Work on the Supply Operations Team to create and manage consumer-facing content. Build new spots and maintain existing spots on the SpotHero Admin Backend based on internal and external inputs.
- Setup and manage parking rates and pricing, ensuring the highest level of accuracy.
- Write “getting there”, “things you should know,” and “redemption” instructions using templates; proofread and edit web content for style and grammar errors.
- Work with Internal Operations Manager and other Supply Operations Specialists to maintain service-level agreements.
- Ensure all steps of the process are documented in CRM and SpotHero Admin Backend.
- Assist our Supply team Customer Heroes with various tasks, ranging from fact checking to data pulling in support of revenue operations.
- Coordinate with external partners to ensure accuracy of facility, pricing and inventory data.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and collaborate with Supply Operations management on implementing improvements.
- Tackle ad hoc projects big and small as requested.
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained.
Who you are
- You are action-orientated and maintain a sense of urgency.
- You are inquisitive. You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You are collaborative and a clear communicator when working alongside other departments internally and externally
- You are organized and consistent. You have great follow through on tasks and superior attention to detail. You're diligent and don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- You are deadline driven. You can multitask, prioritize, and execute like a pro.
What you bring
- 0-2 years experience in communications, research, and/or data entry related positions.
- Efficient and highly skilled in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while managing a high level of work and multiple competing priorities.
Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you + hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web Company by Built in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
Steps to apply: Please include any GitHub account, LinkedIn profile, and any project that you’re particularly proud of. We love seeing work that others loved working on.
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.