SpotHero is looking for an Accounting Operations Coordinator to be a key member of the Finance team, working closely with the Supply Team to provide excellent support to our supply vendors while ensuring accurate accounting and remittance of payments.
Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you will do:
- Manage the accounting side of supply vendor relationships including onboarding of new suppliers, maintaining correct payment data, collecting 1099s, and vendor correspondence
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with the processing of payments and reporting
- Collaborate with supply team to provide excellent service to our supply vendors
- Assists with monthly and ad-hoc reports for internal and external use
- Performs other duties as required to support Accounting Department
Who you are:
- Organized. You have great follow through on tasks and superior organizational skills.
- Diligent. You are extremely detail oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Dynamic. You embody resilience, drive, and energy that radiates throughout all interactions.
- Team player. You are a collaborator and passionate about supporting a high performing team.
What you have:
- 2 -3 years general accounting, accounts payable, or customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- NetSuite and Salesforce experience a plus
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance. 401K Match.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Flexible WFH arrangements - We know these are uncertain times and our employees’ health and safety is number one.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A company that cares about its employees’ unique backgrounds. From Employee Resource Groups to Unconscious Bias Trainings, we want each and every employee to feel like SpotHero is a place where they can bring their whole selves to work.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.
- A workplace recognized as a Best Place to Work by Built In Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, and one of TIMES’s 50 Genius Companies.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.