SpotHero is looking for a Sales Analyst, based in Chicago, to support the day-to-day functions of SpotHero's sales, business development, and partnership teams. Our ideal candidate is a number-loving, data-driven individual who is excited about SpotHero and entrepreneurship as a whole. In this position, you’ll have the opportunity to improve our sales strategy and aid in new business development growth by developing actionable insights through data analysis.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you'll do:
- Use internal data to help guide sales strategy. Work directly with the Sales team to increase revenue by market, neighborhood, and/or location.
- Identify new growth opportunities for our corporate-focused product, SpotHero for Business.
- Forecast potential for relationships with new business partners.
- Construct high impact analytics reports for our different departments, streamlining processes, and making us run more efficiently.
- When asked, "What is your favorite function in Excel?", answer with, "SpotHero."
- Solve problems that put your flexibility, curiosity, and organizational skills to the test.
- Analytical. You pursue insights that provide thoughtful answers to complex problems.
- Inquisitive. Innovative and resourceful; you’re constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Diligent. You are extremely detailed oriented and don't get overwhelmed easily. You thrive in environments where you have little direction and can deliver exceptional results.
- Curious. Learning about new things is part of what drives your ambition.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- 0-3 years work experience in an analytics background
- SQL background a plus
- Work with a BI dashboarding tool (we use Looker) a plus
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover up to 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, 401k retirement savings plan, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Best Consumer Web CompanyTop Company Culture by Entrepreneur, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.