SpotHero is looking for a seasoned, self-starter sales professional to join one of our team! Your role will be a combination of sales, business and strategy, becoming an integral part in helping define this emerging vertical further, as well as mentoring future hires as the team grows.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and current Property Management companies
- Manage and grow top-tier accounts
- Initiate new contacts through networking to increase our reach
- Maintain accurate pipeline data and reporting
- Achieve (or exceed!) sales targets
- Work directly with the General Manager to develop the strategy to help this vertical achieve its tremendous growth potential
- Provide the product team with feedback and insight in order to help get the necessary resources allocated to ensure the clients are having the best experience on our platform
- A Relationship Builder. Well-spoken and well-written. You are a clear and compelling communicator in person, on the phone, and over email.
- Diligent. You have exceptional follow-through and understand the level of work it takes to build and maintain a high conversion pipeline.
- Organized. You can juggle multiple projects at once and never forget to follow up. You know the smallest details can be the most important.
- A team player. You work well with teams, supporting and encouraging the success of everyone around you.
How you operate:
- You balance quality work with getting the job done.
- You set realistic goals, then work hard to exceed them.
- You have excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- You are passionate and dedicated to your work - qualities essential to making SpotHero an outstanding place to work.
- You are comfortable with and love a scrappy, ambiguous high energy startup environment.
- You take initiative to develop your skills and expertise whenever possible.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Top-notch presentation and personal skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Team leadership or people management experience is a plus
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy, generous parental leave, and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we're a parking company!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized as the Startup of the Year by Built in Chicago, a Top Workplace by Chicago Tribune, and one of Chicago’s Best Places to Work for Women Under 35 by Crain’s Chicago Business.