SpotHero is looking to hire Sales Support Specialist. As Sales Support Specialist, you will be focused on driving supply & GMV growth by accelerating the sales cycle through Operator and Sales Team support. This role will support analysis and reporting functions in addition to identifying and creating new efficiencies in the sales process both internally and externally.
Who we are: SpotHero is one of transportation's hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking on-the-go or in advance, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What will you do?
- Assist onboarding new locations and work closely with Analytics to support special reporting & analytics requests from Operators
- Collaborate with Analytics & Sales Operations to verify quality of Competitive Analysis data
- Support the Sales Team in growing and maintaining quality of Salesforce pipeline data
- Support Sales Team in identifying and managing accounting errors and partner with Finance on preparation of remit reconciliation reports
- Assist the Sales Team in ensuring operator account information is up to date and help manage the Accounts Payable backlog.
- Detail oriented. Understands the importance of accuracy in internal and external reporting, accounting data, rate and inventory information and within sales presentations and collateral.
- Process oriented. Has a talent for following process and identifying areas that can be improved upon. Enjoys reducing inefficiency & accelerating growth.
- Highly collaborative. Works closely and effectively with Analytics, Finance, Marketing & Sales Ops to provide cross-functional support to sales reps.
- Self starter. Can work independently and be productive without always needing specific direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum 1+ year of sales, operations, process improvement, or project management experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Google Suite & Excel
- Experience with Looker & Trello is a plus
- Availability for occasional regional travel
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a fast growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Excellent benefits – We cover 90% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, and offer company sponsored Life Insurance.
- Flexible PTO policy and great work/life balance – We value and support each individual team member.
- Fun perks like snacks, catered lunches, happy hours, wellness programs, and SpotHero swag.
- Annual parking stipend (duh – we help people park!).
- The opportunity to collaborate with fun, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive atmosphere.
- A workplace recognized by Time Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Genius Companies of 2018, ranks highly on Built In Chicago’s 100 Best Places To Work In Chicago in 2019zaeeuqaxrwuybbuwdavye, and recognized for Diversity & Inclusion initiatives!