Who we are:
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app and website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace. We’ve been quite busy, take a peek at some of our recent announcements.
What is a B2B Partner Marketing Manager @ SpotHero?
The B2B Partner Marketing Manager will drive go-to-market marketing initiatives for B2B products and value propositions by planning, executing and scaling marketing campaigns aimed at developing relationships with SpotHero’s existing operator partners and supporting the sales team in acquiring new partners. They will also support the launch of branded partnerships through owned channels.
What you will get to do:
- Manage B2B campaign and content calendar.
- Lead development of thought leadership strategy to elevate subject matter experts and regional voices within the sales team.
- Partner with the Sales team to develop and assist in the development of compelling presentations, collateral and selling assets.
- Develop marketing newsletter to share high-level marketing initiatives with partners.
- Write copy for all B2B marketing campaigns including email, social media (primarily LinkedIn), web content and case studies.
- Execute marketing plans for strategic brand partnerships.
- Manage and deliver webinars in support of lead generation and brand elevation by partnering with internal subject matter experts, marketing and sales.
- Support trade show strategy as needed.
Who you are:
- Accountable - Accepts responsibility for their work and goal attainment for their teams.
- Collaborative - Works well with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal.
- Communicative - Communicates effectively and efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Manages Ambiguity - Finds clarity through purpose, long-term direction and values.
- Strategic - Generates ideas based on unique business insights and opportunities intended to create a competitive advantage.
What you bring:
- Proven ability to translate vision into effective B2B marketing strategies that leverage the full marketing mix.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Consistent track record of building productive and collaborative cross-functional relationships.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
You may also have:
- Experience with a two-sided marketplace / B2B2C company.
- Experience managing trade show activities involving a company booth and other assets.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Showpad and Asana.
Taking a new route? Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you & hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we offer
- Career game changer – a truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Competitive benefits –
- In the US: we cover up to 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental &amp; Vision Premiums, company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- In Canada: we offer Medical (prescription drug and paramedical coverage), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD.
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago by BuiltIn, and recipients of the Best Company Culture, Best Company for Women, and Best Company for Diversity awards from Comparably!
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.