SpotHero is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to support the digital marketing team in planning, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Focused on user acquisition, collaborate with SpotHero’s broader marketing team on our acquisition marketing strategy and execute multi-channel, direct response digital campaigns that drive business growth.
Who we are:
SpotHero is one of Chicago’s hottest tech companies! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology.
If you want to make the world a better place, it turns out that parking spaces are a fantastic place to start. Why did you miss that critical appointment? Parking. Why were you stressed and sweating on that first date? Parking.
If there were a way to make people impervious to parking problems, that would solve more than just a question about where to leave one’s car. That would help people be fully present in their lives. That would make a difference! And that’s what SpotHero does. SpotHero isn’t just in the parking space business, we’re also in the business of creating space for life.
So if you’re looking for a job where there’s space for you—the whole you—and where you get to use all your skills to build something new, exciting, fast-growing, and truly world-changing, then great, come to SpotHero!
What you will get to do:
- Be responsible for accelerating new user acquisition through paid search channels and mobile app installs to drive overall business growth
- Manage marketing acquisition budget with a focus on delivering the highest ROI, leading reporting on all campaigns
- Oversee paid digital acquisition, being responsible for campaign execution, optimization, and success
- Manage ad buys, campaigns, execution, and optimization in order to achieve campaign goals primarily using Google Ads, Segment, Microsoft Advertising/Bing Ads, and Apple Search Ads.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and on-going optimization of all digital acquisition marketing channels
- Drive digital, social, and mobile media strategy, tactics, and optimizations for acquisition in coordination with broader Marketing Team
- Partner with our Marketing Analytics team on KPIs, measurement and insights to enhance our data-driven marketing culture
- Manage a Digital Marketing Specialist, providing mentorship and professional development
- Lead marketing and testing growth strategies
Who you are:
- You are Data-Driven - Your attention to detail is unparalleled. You are obsessed with campaign performance and driving results, but you also use data to uncover customer insights.
- You are Analytical - Your strong quantitative skills lend to creative and effective problem solving.
- You are Inquisitive - You are innovative, resourceful, and naturally curious. You ask the right questions and are constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- You are a Team Player - you work with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 3+ years experience in digital marketing, paid search, and/or paid social media
- People Management experience
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising/Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, or similar platforms
- In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices
- Experience managing marketing budgets and reporting KPI’s & ROI’s
- Proven experience in a data-driven marketing environment
- Demonstrated understanding of SEM best practices and tactics for driving growth
- Strong analytical skills: experience with reporting and data analysis, including pivot tables, Excel formulas, and data manipulation
You may also have:
- Experience with mobile app marketing
- Expertise with MMPs Certifications: Google Ads, Bing Ads/Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics
What we offer
- Career game changer – a truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Potential paths: level up within Marketing (in content, digital channels, or in management) or progress into Engineering.
- Competitive benefits –
- In the US: we cover up to 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental and Vision Premiums, company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- In Canada: we offer Medical (prescription drug and paramedical coverage), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD.
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago by BuiltIn, and recipients of the Best Company Culture, Best Company for Women, and Best Company for Diversity awards from Comparably!
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.