SpotHero is looking for a CRM Marketing Specialist to join our growing marketing team! The CRM Marketing Specialist will work with various SpotHero stakeholders and channel managers develop and execute CRM campaign strategy and implementation used across several communications channels.
Who we are:
SpotHero is a fast-growing market leader disrupting the mobility space. Drivers across North America use the SpotHero mobile app, website, and connected car integrations to reserve convenient, affordable parking. Parking companies rely on SpotHero to help them reach new customers, in a tech-forward manner. We connect the dots with leading technology, delivering value to all sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace. We’ve been quite busy, take a peek at some of our recent announcements.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute CRM campaign strategy and implementation in Braze for email, push, SMS, and in-app messaging. Strong focus on email and SMS marketing.
- Coordinate and execute on the priorities set forth by the Campaign Manager.
- Assist in migration efforts as we transition to a new CRM platform.
- Write copy that is clear, concise and on-brand for campaigns including those related to promotions, lifestyle, and product marketing.
- Understand SpotHero user attributes and leverage them to build segmented audiences.
- Measure, analyze, report on, and work to establish and align key metrics, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate and revenue with company objectives.
- Participate in campaign planning sessions, keeping up to date on email and SMS best practices and bring new ideas to the table.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented - Pays attention to details and learns to understand causes and not just effects.
- Creative - Ability to develop something unique that would not naturally evolve on its own, think outside the box.
- Communication - Communicates effectively and efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Collaboration - Process of working with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal.
- Customer-Focused - Maintains committed to the SpotHero persona so marketplace brand is sustained.
- Project Management - Discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of a specific project.
What you bring:
- 2+ experience working within a CRM platform such as Braze, Iterable or related systems.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
Taking a new route? Even if you don't check all of the boxes, please still apply! We'd love to meet you & hear how you can help SpotHero drive into the future.
What we offer
- Career game changer – a truly unique experience to work for a fast-growing startup in a role with unlimited potential for growth.
- Competitive benefits –
- In the US: we cover up to 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental & Vision Premiums, company sponsored Life Insurance, 401K + company match, and generous parental leave.
- In Canada: we offer Medical (prescription drug and paramedical coverage), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD.
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago by BuiltIn, and recipients of the Best Company Culture, Best Company for Women, and Best Company for Diversity awards from Comparably!
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.