SpotHero is seek an Internal Operations Specialist! In this role you will lead the build and procurement of Scan2Pay products for new customers with a high rate of accuracy while maintaining established service-level agreement. This includes the building of new parking spots on SpotHero, design of Scan2Pay signage, and submitting and tracking purchase orders to sign printing contractors. Requires coordination with internal and external partners to clarify inputs and manage outputs.
Who we are
At SpotHero, we work as a team to empower people to get everywhere, easier! We’re rapidly growing with the mission of bringing the parking industry into the future through technology. Drivers across the nation use the SpotHero mobile app or website to reserve convenient, affordable parking in advance, on-the-go or through their connected cars, and parking companies rely on us to help them reach new customers while optimizing their business. We connect the dots with cutting-edge technology, delivering value to both sides of this exciting, evolving marketplace.
What you will do:
- Own multi-step, cross-functional account and product setup process for our Scan2Pay customers
- Build new Scan2Pay spots on SpotHero, ensuring we have the correct and required data to enable effective procurement, installation and customer experience
- Update designs of new Scan2Pay signs for each location, which includes the generation of new QR codes and applying correct addresses to the signs
- Drive a quality assurance process to ensure our products have the correct data and will operate as they are intended to
- Maintain close contact with our signage partner to ensure they receive purchases orders and are printing on schedule
- Collaborate closely with S2P Installation and Field Operations Specialist on procurement and installation requirements and timing
- Report onboarding progress updates that can be used for both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate an ability to continuously improve upon existing processes
- Assist our Sales team and Customer Heroes with various tasks, ranging from fact checking to data pulling in support of revenue operations
- Secure and safeguard data to preserve its integrity, reliability, and availability and ensure appropriate access levels are maintained
- Action-Oriented - Maintains a sense of urgency to complete a task and seeks information rather than waiting for it.
- Analytical - Examines information methodically and in detail to solve problems or complete tasks.
- Collaboration - Process of working with multiple individuals to complete a task or achieve a goal.
- Communication - Communicates effectively and efficiently both verbally and in writing.
- Consistency - Ensures the same process is used when making decisions to eliminate perceived inequalities.
- Customer-Focused - Maintains committed to the SpotHero persona so marketplace brand is sustained.
- Detail Oriented - Pays attention to details and learns to understand causes and not just effects.
- Efficient - Ability to work and identify processes with the least amount of waste (time, materials or other resources) possible.
- Execution - Seeing projects through to completion and meeting deadlines.
- Multi-Task - Execute on more than one task at the same time.
- Time Management - Ensures performance helps maintain desired service levels.
- 1-2 years experience in communications, research, and/or data entry related positions.
- Efficient and highly skilled in Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive.
- Salesforce or other CRM software experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy while managing a high level of work and multiple competing priorities.
Seeking candidates in:
- Chicago, IL
- Toronto, ON
What we are offering:
- Career game changer – A truly unique experience to work for a leading e-commerce company with the opportunity to grow into any of several roles within the company.
- Flexible, unlimited PTO policy and supportive work/life balance – we value and support every Hero on the team, and create space for life!
- Excellent benefits –
- In the US we cover up to 95% of Medical Premiums, 50% of Dental and Vision Premiums, company sponsored Life Insurance, and generous parental leave.
- In Canada we offer Medical (prescription drug and paramedical coverage), Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD and LTD.
- Annual parking stipend (duh- we help people park!)
- The opportunity to collaborate with creative, innovative, and passionate people in a casual, yet highly productive, atmosphere.
- Our award-winning culture has received recognition from Built In’s 2021 Moxie Awards, as a 2021 Best Places to Work in Chicago, Top Company Culture by Entrepreneur, 2022 Best Places to Work in Chicago by BuiltIn, and recipients of the Best Company Culture, Best Company for Women, and Best Company for Diversity awards from Comparably!
At SpotHero, we Respect Fellow Drivers by providing an inclusive interview experience for everyone, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process. Please let our team know of your need when you apply or as you begin interviewing with our team.
SpotHero is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship. To be considered for this role, you must be legally authorized to work in the US or Canada and not require sponsorship for employment now or in the future.